Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hiatus

I've been on a hiatus from blogging called tax season. But it's over now, so I'm back!

Just a few quick updates since I last blogged. 

December: We went home for Christmas and my brother, Nick's, wedding. It was the fasted 6 days I've ever had, but it was so fun and I was so sad to leave. 


January: Found out that my brother Nick and his new bride, Kirsten, are pregnant and are due middle of September!! (they must have had quite a honeymoon) :-) 


February: Our good friends, Bud and Emily, had their second child, sweet baby Will.


March: I'll just be honest, March was a blur of numbers and long hours.

April: Tax season ended, I turned 26, and we spent a long weekend in DC!! It was so fun. April is always a favorite month of mine since it's the month of my birth, but for the past 5 years in accounting, it really has made it even more of a month of celebration. 


And I've spent the last 3 months thinking about what to do when I can finally take vacation...here are the things coming up in the next few months:

May: My mom comes to visit!



June: Nate and Brit get married!!


I'll really try and be better about blogging now that our life is a little more exciting.

Oh and while I was busy working, my husband took the time to get back into shape and lost over 20lbs doing Insanity! He looks great and has really inspired me to get my big butt back in shape, so I started doing Insanity last week.....if I have good results, I'll blog about that...if I don't, I probably won't speak about it again :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment