Sunday, June 17, 2012

Conor's Grad Party

My baby brother graduated high school!!! Drew and I were able to make it home for Conor's grad party this June and I was so happy about it. Living away from home makes it really hard to miss important events, so I'm really fortunate that I was able to get a good job that pays enough for us to afford these trips and that is understanding enough to let me take the time off to go. I didn't get any pictures of Conor's party because 3 hours passes very fast when you get to socialize with so many family and friends!

I am very proud of Conor and all his accomplishments in high school and can't wait to see what he does at the U of M and hopefully law school in the future! He's great at arguing so he will make a great lawyer some day!! Congrats Conor!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment