Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love is in the Air

People always say that between the ages of 24-30, your life is filled with weddings. So I was blown away when I realized that Drew and I had no weddings to go to in the Summer of 2012, well now I know why...2013 is making up for it. I have 2 brothers and now a best friend who are all getting married in 2013!!!  And I am so excited to be able to be in all of those wedding parties.

Nate and Britney got engaged first and Britney asked me to be a bridesmaid in this way:


And here is her gorgeous ring!

Then Nick and Kirsten got engaged and she asked me to be in her wedding in this way:


And here is her beautiful ring:


Then, my best friend Rachel got engaged and she asked me, along with her sister, to be her Maid of Honor!!



And this is her stunning ring!!


Since starting this blog earlier in the week, Rachel and Steve set their wedding date for November 2012 which is just 5 months away!! This makes wedding season 2013 a little less eventful, but I can't wait to start all the celebrating earlier!! I'm very fortunate that I will be able to make it back for all the weddings for 6 very important people in my life, exciting times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment