Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life After Tax Season!!

WooHoo!!! It's finally over and I feel like I can enjoy my life, friends and family. At the end of tax day, I left the office and got to go see:

ISAAC!!!

This is a very bad picture of my boyfriend. He is the cutest thing ever, but this is all I had on my phone!

We celebrated the end of tax day and my birthday with Bobby, Kim, and Isaac (pictured above). It was a lot of fun and I'm so thankful to have such good friends!

On Friday, we left for Myrtle Beach, SC with my co-workers. It's a tradition for them to head down there over the long weekend that we earn after the deadline and we had a great time!!!

We stayed at Broadway at the Beach where there are many shops and bars and other amusement things that surround a body of water. Here is a view from our room:


Margaritaville is to the right!


This was at the piano bar on Saturday night (pardon my fat arm, I've gained weight, but not as much as it looks like in this picture!)


Being from a land locked state, when you're this close to the ocean, you have to stop by!


And here is the dinner Drew and I made tonight. I pulled it out of a magazine and it was great! Spinach, Basil and Shrimp salad....SOOO good!

Thanks to Rachel, I have finally got all my phone pictures onto the computer so I'll be able to visually update everyone more often on this blog! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I can definitely send you a better picture of your boyfriend!!! haha That looks kinda scary!!! I am glad tax season is over for you!

    ReplyDelete