Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Blog and Honeymoon Pictures!

In the past few days of trying to be a better blogger, I realized that I needed to change everything to my new email/new name. So I'm making a completely new blog.

I realized in my old blog that I said I was going to post honeymoon pictures and I never did, so this blog will have those pictures.

We honeymooned in Steamboat Springs, CO courtesy of my Uncle Bill and we had a GREAT time. The weather was perfect!! 75 and sunny with a cool breeze. We mostly relaxed by the pool, but we also hiked a mountain and went to a hot springs...basically a nature made hottub.


Our honeymoon started by going to a Twin's game the day after our wedding

A picture in our room...Drew is too tall













More to come this weekend! I'm almost done with tax season WOOHOO!!! I get to see two good friends this weekend, Kristina and Emily, so it should be a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment